Friday, June 11, 2010

Search and Win

First thing to do after signing up is to download the Swag Bucks toolbar. The toolbar is compatible with Firefox and Internet Explorer. While it is not necessary to have the toolbar, I do 99% of my searches with it for the convenience and there are other ways to earn swag bucks with the toolbar (to be explained later).

Now simply use Swag
Bucks as your search engine. I no longer use bookmarks. I swag search for all the places I normally go (swagbucks, facebook, gmail, amazon, blogger, kindle boards, etc). I will typically hit a search win within the first 10 or 15 searches in the morning. A win looks like this:











My typical search win amounts range from 6 to 13 but I've also had a 21, 39 and 47. I usually win 3 times a day and I search all throughout the day. I have won as little as once and as many as 5 times in a day.

Be aware that sometimes you will need to enter a "captcha" code with a win to prove you're not a robot. So don't pop over to another browser tab before your search has completed as you may miss out on a win if the captcha code expires.

Also be aware that the Swag Bucks search engine is not the best one around. If I'm truly doing some research, I still swag search, but if I don't like the first page of results I swag search "google" and carry on from there. I love it when I win searching google! hehe.

Be careful not to over-search! You can be put in "time-out" if you search too much/fast. If you receive the Prodege Sweepstakes page (also known as the "rules" page) on a search, you're in a time-out and it can last 1-24 hours. Too many time-outs and your account will be deactivated.
As much as I swag search, I'm surprised this has never happened to me but I do want to make you aware it can happen. Just use a little common sense - leave a minute or two between searches and once you hit a win you can probably give it a rest for a few hours. My typical 3-a-day win is once in the morning, afternoon and evening. But it is all RANDOM. Just this morning I won three 11's within 45 minutes. So you never know! This is why I swag search all throughout the day. And, remember, it's search AND win, not search TO win. :::wink,wink:::

Next up - Daily Routine

No comments:

Post a Comment