Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome to my Swag Bucks Help Blog!

I joined Swag Bucks in less than 3 months ago and have already redeemed $75 in Amazon gift cards. All that is required is some time and effort. Free money, baby! Gotta love it! There are many other things you can buy with your virtual bucks but the Amazon gift cards seem to be the best deal. For me anyway. You can buy just about EVERYthing at Amazon!

Swag Bucks is basically a search engine where you randomly win virtual money for searches. And there are other ways to earn bucks. This blog is my attempt at helping others maximize their earnings.

First of all you need to sign up! If you haven't done so already, please use the referral banner under the Swidget on the right column of this page. This will make you my referral and I will earn matching search wins up to your first 1,000 swag bucks (which is my motivation for showing you how to earn more swag bucks faster!).

Please note: only one account allowed per household (physical mailing address).

Next up - Search and Win

No comments:

Post a Comment